Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Intro to Digital...

Started a new class, super fun.
Chinatown
My teached gave me and a few other "more advanced" kids in the class a special assignment on top of the Design Elements project. We were to incorporate a "decisive moment" into our composition. I used Chinatowns sweet crosswalk pattern as a template for design, and waited for a time with harsh shadows to make vivid forms over the lines, and waited for a subject to compliment the composition. My teacher seemed stoked on the idea. I'm a total teacher's pet, it's pretty badass.
Wildflowers
Broadway at Elysian Valley
City Terrace
Steepest streets ever in City Terrace. I <3 riding non-brakeless.
Metro 84
84 Bus in Chinatown. Also for the decisive moments/design element project.
Evergreen Cemetary
Evergreen Cemetary in Boyle Heights. So stoked on all the shots I got from here. Boyle Heights has got some interesting stuff to shoot, including an impressive stray dog population that I hope to document.
Evergreen Cemetary
This one pretty much composed itself.
Evergreen Cemetary
For the dead homies...

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed. Your photos just keep getting better and better all the time. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your first photo, the tones are amazing. I really like this perspective. The shadows, the details and the lines make it quite captivating.

    ReplyDelete